The Ultimate Kid-Friendly Line Up Lunch
- pieces of sourdough bread
- 2 tbsp sunbutter
- 2 tbsp sugar free raspberry jam
- 1 tbsp raw, unsalted sunflower seeds
- Sprinkle of cinnamon and sea salt
- 1 apple, sliced
- Spread the sunbutter and raspberry jam on the slices of sourdough bread. Sprinkle with sunflower seeds, cinnamon and sea salt. Fold the pieces of bread and cut in half.
- Cut the apple into slices and serve with the sandwich.
For more delicious and healthy recipes by Lindsay Mustard, RHN visit her website.